Rescued From An Eagle’s Nest (1908)…. notable for being the on-screen movie debut of D.W. Griffith.
Harold Lloyd is embarrassed when he realises that he is only wearing his undergarments in The Marathon, 1919
Looking almost anachronistic.
Carl Barks (1934)
Made a slight change to the sketchblog url, aaaand for some reason no matter how many times I update the link on my main blog, it still redirects to the old address. So, here’s the new one-
Put an assumption in my ask. I’ll confirm or dispute it. I’m not gonna be mean or anything, I’m just very interested.
A few more of my girls, mostly from this year.
A collection of some of my favorite pinups, going back to 2010 (In no particular order).
White: 3 facts about my personality.
- I have a very low tolerance for failure of any kind.
- My conscience tends to overact sometimes.
- I worry about things a little too much
Orange: 6 facts about my home town.
- It’s a den of pretentious mediocrity.
- Only profitable career options are politics, drugs, and owning a liquor store.- Power lines get routinely knocked out by the slightest bit of foul weather… or any kind of weather.
- Summer temperatures go way over the 100s.
- Winters are bitingly cold and dry without the benefit of snow.
- You can murder someone outside city hall and get away with it.
Posting something a bit more polished for a change. I painted this most disgusted character (aka me) for a Help You Draw challenge a while ago.
I do that face way too often. And not without a good reason.